RESERVATION AND CHECK IN
Advantage of reserving on our website?
- With our best price guarantee, you will always get the best rates and extra services on our website. Out rates are in euros € and include VAT. If you find a better rate on another website within 48 hours of making your reservation with us and it offers the same payment and cancellations conditions, please send us the link for our review and we will happily refund the difference plus give you an extra 10% discount. Secure online payment. Special offers may include free airport transfer, 10-15% off. Book now, some offers available for a limited time. Some restrictions apply. Contact us.
Can I reserve more than one apartment?
- Yes, of course. We´ll give you our best rate for groups. In the same building there are: 5 Four-Bedroom apartments with balconies, 4 Three-Bedroom apartments with balconies and 2 Penthouse with terrace. Choose the size of apartment you need. Send us your request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are there any extra costs?
- The total amount of your reservation includes VAT tax, cleaning before arrival and once every three days for stays over six nights. The city tourist tax is not included in the cost of your reservation. It costs 2,48 € per person per night with a maximum of 7 nights (children under 17 excluded). At check-in you will be asked for a security deposit of 100€ against your credit card account. This amount will be reimbursed in full after your departure if there are no damages or noise complaints from your neighbours.
How do I reserve an apartment?
- On our website booking engine, enter your check-in and departure dates and number of guests. The link will redirect you to a secure online payment option. Choose your apartment and promotion. Guarantee your reservation with a credit card. Quick and easy. Once you have filled in the required info we will send you a confirmation email. If you don’t receive it, please contact us by email as soon as possible.
How do I pay my reservation?
- Depending on the chosen rate type, there is a payment to be done during the online booking by credit card. Balance is due on check-in and can be paid in cash or credit card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express).
How can I cancel my reservation?
- If you have booked on our website with a refundable rate, you can cancel on the booking area of our website or you can contact us by email. On Non refundable reservations, if cancelled or modified deposits will not be refunded.
Is there a reception desk? What if I need help during my stay?
- We have an office at the building to assist you will all your needs open from 10 to 18hrs. Outside of our regular business hours, we can be reached by phone 24/7 for emergencies on +34 636 172 077. In your apartment you will find a free call phone to contact us.
Where do I get the keys for the apartment? How is the check-in procedure?
- Very easy, the keys can be collected at the building entrance hall and the check in is done at the apartment. Important: you must inform us of your estimated arrival time, at the time of booking or as soon as you know by sending us an email to email@example.com Office hours are from 10 to 18 hours. Once you arrive press the intercom button Stay Together Office/Reception and we will welcome you, give you the keys, show you to your apartment and provide you with tourist information. If you arrive outside our office hours, key collection is done through our safe box in the building’s main entrance hall. If you may arrive after 18:00 hours, please let us know so we can email you late arrival easy instructions with a safe code which will enable you to get your key. If we are not there to welcome you have a nice rest and we will meet you next morning.
At what time can I check in? And the latest I can check out?
- Check in is any time after 14 hours, but depending on occupancy it could be earlier. The latest you can check out is 11 hours. If you need to store your luggage you can do so in our office at no extra charge.
How do I get to the apartment from Barcelona airport?
- Barcelona airport is well connected with several options of public transport and taxis. The Paral.lel metro station is just across the street from our building. The fastest public transport option is Aerobus + metro, the cost for a passenger is 8 €. For groups of 4 or more we recommend: Private taxi 1-6 passengers costs 30/40 €. Private minibus 6-13 passengers from 50 €. Night supplement: 15 €. Book with us and provide flight information. PDF transport options from airport to apartment
How do I get to the apartment from the cruise terminal?
- Our building is one kilometer away from Barcelona harbour, follow Avenida Paral.lel. There are nine cruise terminals at the Barcelona harbour, some of them are one or two kilometers from the harbour entrance. It is not recommended to walk this distance with luggage. There is good public transport and taxi ranks. PDF transport options from cruise terminal to apartment
How do I get to the apartment from Girona airport?
- There is a bus from Girona airport that drops you at Barcelona Nord bus station. One way ticket: 16 €. There is taxi rank or you can walk a short distance to the Arc de Triomf metro station well connected with Paral.lel metro station which is just across the street from our building. For more info: www.sagalesairportline.com
How to get to the apartment if arriving by car?
- On the GPS navigator introduce: Barcelona - Ronda Sant Pau 1. GPS: Latitude: 41.375346 Longitude: 2.167266. The cross street is Paral.lel 82. Merge on to Ronda Litoral B-10, take exit 21 towards Paral.lel / Ciutat Vella, at the roundabout take the exit onto Avenida del Paral.lel, continue straight during 750 m, turn right onto Ronda Sant Pau, we are right there, the first building on the left with the clock on top. Parking Paralelo SERAM. Located nearby at: Carrer Aldana 5 – Barcelona. Special offer of 14 € / 24 hours booking online through: www.meparking.es
How do I get to the main tourist attractions from the apartments?
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR STAY
Can you recommend any supermarkets and restaurants nearby?
Is there daily cleaning of the apartment?
- We clean the apartment just before you arrive and after your departure. Additional free cleaning service for stays over five nights. But you can arrange daily cleaning or cleaning for as many days as you need.
Do I have to bring towels and bed linen? Is the apartment fully equipped?
- We provide towels for every guest and prepare our comfortable beds with new bed linen. You will find extra towels in the closet. Need more towels, just ask and we provide for free. Yes! all our apartments are equipped to include every detail so that you enjoy your stay.
Do I pay extra for the stay of a baby? Can I request cots for babies or one extra single bed?
- Children from 0 to 3 years stay for free. We have cots, high chairs and baby prams available for you at no extra cost. As well, we can provide one extra single bed per apartment at no extra cost. If you need one, just let us know when you make your reservation.
Will I need an adapter for the plug sockets?
- The electricity supply in Spain is 220 volts and the plugs have two pins. In most of our apartments there are adapters available. But we recommend that you do bring an adapter for electronic devices from other regions. If you need one, please ask us and we will try to help.
Are pets allowed?
- Pets are not allowed unless you have been given specific permission.
Are the apartments wheel chair accesible?
- The apartments are wheel chair accesible but are NOT adapted for disabled people. The penthouse has stairs for accessing the terrace. For further information, feel free to ask.
Are there behaviour rules in the apartments?
- We request that guests respect the rest of the neighbours. NOISE, PARTIES OR DISTURBANCES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE at any time. Please be quiet after 22:00 hours since other guests are sleeping. In case of inappropriate behaviour you will forfeit your 100 € deposit and you may be asked to leave the apartment with no right of a refund. We have 24 hours phone assistance. Do not hesitate to call if there is noise from other apartments.
What happens if I break something?
- We thank you in advance for taking good care of the apartment. If something breaks, please, call us as soon as possible and we will try to fix it or replace it if necessary, and reach an agreement regarding any costs. Damage reimbursement is not limited to the 100 € deposit.
Is Barcelona a safe city?
- Barcelona is a beautiful and lively city, one of the most visited places in the world. It is generally a safe place. However, because we have so many tourists all year round, there has been an increase in the number of pickpocketing incidents and thefts (suitcases, handbags, laptops etc.) in all touristic places. We recommend our guests to have caution with their belongings. While visiting the city only carry your basics. Always lock your apartment front door with the electronic key card. Keep your valuables in the deposit boxes provided. Our building is equipped with security cameras. We are happy to assist you.